Your Free Ring Sizer
Maybe you don’t know your ring size, or maybe you are buying as a gift. Whichever way, let us help. If you don’t know your ring size, we will send you a ring sizer for free.
Choose Your Favourite Ring
Click ‘Select Ring Size and Order’
Scroll Down to ‘I don’t know my ring size’
- Once you have completed your order, your ring sizer will be with you in 1 to 2 days.
- Simply send us an email to let us know the size you would like.
- Your ring will then be with you in 1 to 2 days – it really is that easy!
Here's How to Select 'I Don't Know My Ring Size' ........
First select the ring that you would like to order. Go to the button that says ‘select ring and purchase’.
When you click ‘select ring and purchase’, a dropdown box will appear. This gives you all the ring size choices as well as an option to select ‘I don’t know my ring size’.
Once you complete your order, we will send out your free ring sizer.
We have put together a step-by-step guide on how to use your ring sizer. Click here to view now.
And don’t forget we will be delighted to help you with any questions that you have. If you are still not sure, simply send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Choosing a wedding band or a statement ring is a huge decision. We know how important this is to you and that you want the most perfect ring.
Your ring must be outstanding in every way. It must make you feel special. It must be comfortable. And it needs to have the right feel and look.
Most important of all, it needs to be your ring.
Whether you are looking for a wedding band that symbolises your immense love for your partner and your unconditional commitment – or a statement ring that speaks for you and expresses you and your individuality.
Finding a style that suits you is a special moment. Indulge yourself, relax and give yourself plenty of time.
Making your Ring Choice
- Colours are very symbolic and it is important to choose a colour that you like and suits you – as well as a colour that expresses your characteristics and personality. Click here for a guide to choosing your ring colour.
- Type of metal– It is also important to choose your metal carefully. It needs to be a comfortable fit and one that suits you. Click here to find everything you need to know about tungsten and titanium.
Your Photos Please
The only other thing we ask ….and only if you want to. We would love a photo of you wearing your ring.
If you are happy for us to do so, we will post it up on our web page for everyone to see. Your moment of fame with your ring. Send your photo to us by email: email@example.com
We hope that you find this fun for you to see and to show family and friends. And the more pictures and photos we have, the better for other people who are starting to look for a ring.